Monday, September 26, 2011

Holy Crap

One day of being a lazy half-assed mom, and my house is TRASHED. It's insane.
The man didn't work today, so that was anywhere from 8 to 12 extra hours of time he had to be a bit of a slob. And the boy left toys everywhere. EVERYWHERE.
The couch. The hallway. The living room floor. My bedroom floor. His bedroom floor. It's madness.

BUT, since it's my birthday, and I'm in a generous mood, I won't scream like a lunatic and threaten everyone's lives until it's picked up.

Instead, I thought I'd post a few cute pictures of the two adorable men in my life who, despite completely destroying the house, made my birthday awesome:




And the girl. Looking like something just bit her.


And her tiny new velcro bow that I stuck in her hair to help make me feel better about the fact that she doesn't actually have much hair at all.


Cutest family evahhh, right?!
Thanks for looking :)

If you like reading my random shit, subscribe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment