First, to start, my stepdad, as of today, is CANCER FREE. Some people know about the issues going on with him. Cancer is no longer one of them. Thank God, how amazing. It's seriously a fucking miracle.
He still needs a liver. He's still not doing WELL, but he's doing better.
Also, in less important but still exciting news, we're getting married this Sunday.
I am so ridiculous excited. Yet pissed at the same time. Our "small ceremony" has turned into a 30 person wedding. Not at all what I wanted. I know the fiance is happy. I KNOW it. But I refuse to conceal my miserableness at all of this. I hate people. Why do I want to be around them, when I COULD have been getting married, getting drunk, getting laid.
In that order, most likely. Now I have to greet people. Hug people whose names I cannot, for the life of me remember.
And the man is trying to persuade me into calling his parents mom and dad. Which, seriously, unless they ask me to, is not going to fucking happen. Ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment